FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have more items than are shown on your website? We try to feature as many of our products as possible, but new items arrive weekly. If there’s something you’re looking for, please call or email us and we’ll try to help you find it. If you visit us at a retail show, you may see items that aren’t on the website.
- Why does my shipping box look used? We try to recycle as many cardboard boxes as we can. We also recycle packing peanuts and when we purchase packing peanuts, we buy environmentally friendly ones made of cornstarch.
- Do I have have to submit my order online? We also welcome orders by telephone. If you are uncomfortable submitting credit card information online, just call us at 580-235-2664 and we will assist you.
- Why don’t you have a paper catalog? For 17 years we published a paper catalog, but we stopped printing a paper catalog over a decade ago. We found that printing a paper catalog was no longer cost effective. An online catalog can be updated daily or hourly (if we have time!) Plus, we are able to feature more than twice as many products in our online catalog as were included in our last paper catalog.
- Why don’t you sell all the items on your website to retail stores at wholesale prices? We spend countless hours searching for the widest selection of western Christmas items. While some of the items are our originals, others are purchased from other companies. Those items aren’t available to retail stores from us. On items that are our originals, we can sometimes offer quantity discounts, particularly during the first half of the year.
- When will my order ship? We try to ship all orders of in-stock items within 2 to 3 days. When possible, we ship orders within 24 – 48 hours. If an item is out of stock, we will let you know by phone or email when it will be available. Orders that we receive while traveling to or from a show (or during show setup) will not ship until we have our booth set and can put our hands on the requested items. During peak season we will ship all your items that are in-stock as soon as possible. You can let us know when you must receive an order and we’ll do everything we can to get it to you on time.
- I thought I’d heard of nearly every small town in Oklahoma. Where is Fittstown (or Fitzhugh)? Both Fittstown and Fitzhugh are located in Pontotoc County in southern Oklahoma. We have to go to Ada to buy groceries. We’re actually located closer to Fittstown, which is 8 miles south of Ada enroute to Tishomingo, however the Fittstown Post Office has no rural delivery. Fitzhugh is about 8 miles southwest of Ada and about 7 miles from us, but Fitzhugh is our physical address. Neither town has more than 100 residents, including dogs and horses!
- I’m going to be in Oklahoma. May I visit your store or showroom? Sorry, we don’t have a showroom or a storefront here. We’re too far off the beaten path for a retail storefront to be practical.
- How do I order your handcrafted Oklahoma State University and University of Oklahoma items?Our license to produce these items only allows us to sell them online via Etsy. When you select those items you will be directed to Etsy, where there is a separate checkout. You may also order these items by phone.