Terms & Conditions
Our terms of sale are simple — if you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t satisfied.
- Items may be returned for either replacement or refund.
- We’ll always try to replace the item, but sometimes there are no more available or we can’t get the replacement to you as quickly as you need it. If that happens, we will cheerfully refund your money.
- If your order is time-sensitive, we’ll do everything we can to get it to you on time. However, we are not responsible for incomplete or incorrect shipping addresses supplied by the customer or for delivery delays that are beyond our control. (We’d like to have control over the mail and UPS, but they won’t give us that power. 😉 (We reserve the right to ship via United Parcel Service or FedEx in order to expedite your order.)
- All orders are subject to stock availability. We try to maintain accurate stock counts on our website but at times there may be a stock discrepancy and we will not be able to fulfill all your items. If this happens, we will fulfill the available products to you, and contact you about whether you would prefer to await restocking of the back-ordered item or if you would prefer for us to process a refund.
- Shipping is available to PO Boxes and military addresses only via the USPS (U.S. mail.)
- If you find a parcel is damaged in transit, if possible, please reject the parcel from the courier and get in touch with our customer service. If the parcel has been delivered without you being present, please contact customer service with the next steps. We will process a refund or replacement for parcels damaged or lost in transit as soon as the courier has completed their investigation into the claim.
For all customer service inquiries, please phone or text us at 580-235-2664.