For each visitor to our site, our web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the following information:
- the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page,
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit
- information volunteered by the consumer.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our site and to notify consumers about updates to our site. This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
- Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal and Square. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal and Square, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to:
- payment information that we maintain about them,
- unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them,
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them,
- communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries)
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by sending us an e-mail, calling us, or writing to us. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail, calling us, or writing to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
With respect to security:
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
With respect to cookies:
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Email & Telephone Contact:
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail, calling us or writing to us.
- Telephone Contact: Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at PO Box 299, Fittstown, OK 74842, or by phone at 580-235-2664.